- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order confirmation with the exception of Pre-ordered items.
- We use Royal Mail 2nd Class recorded delivery service for all our free deliveries.
- Please note that during our sale and busy periods deliveries may take longer.
- We endeavour to deliver your products within the timescales mentioned above. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee that they will not be affected by unforeseen issues affecting our carrier. Under these circumstances, we do not issue any form of compensation, as this is a non-guaranteed service.
We hope you love the item you have purchased from us. If you are not fully satisfied, you may return it within 14 days of the delivery date. Our policy lasts 14 days, if 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To return an item, you must meet all the Return Conditions below:
- Items should be returned new, unused, unwashed and with garment tags attached to them. Loose tags or broken tags will not be accepted for a refund. It must also be in the original pouch and packing provided. Items that appear worn or used will not be refunded and returned to the customer.
- The original invoice will be emailed to you. Without that, the item will not be accepted for returns.
- Pre-ordered or Made-To-Measure items cannot be returned unless there is a fault. Please note: a difference in colour (due to lighting and camera effects) from the brand's official pictures does not classify as a fault.
- Unfortunately we cannot process exchanges at the moment but you are welcome to return items for a full refund.
- We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Sale items are non-refundable
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items due to hygiene
If the Return Conditions are met, you should email us at email@example.com with the order number, the relevant product name and the reason for the return, clearly stating “Returns” in the subject line.
Once you hear back from us, you should return your order in the original packaging and with a printout of the invoice to: 24 Jubilee Walk, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, WD4 8FF, United Kingdom. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Kindly email us the tracking details once dispatched. Please note that the returned item should be received by us within 14 days of the delivery date.
We will issue a full refund for all successfully returned items within 15 business days of receiving them. Your refund will be credited to the original credit or debit card used to place the order.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs and any import tax/duties are non-refundable. Please note that it can take up to 15 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.